Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Palinsanity"

Read The Anchoress for more analysis of "Palin Derangement Syndrome". I totally agree with what she says:
"Do you get the impression I am getting, that if Sarah Palin does not learn her place and 'go home' soon, the members of the press, especially on tv, are going to begin shaking and screaming, and totally losing it? That’s the impression I am getting; that Andrea Mitchell and Chris Matthews, and Olbermann and Alter, (and all the rest) their heads are literally going to explode soon if - after this relentless journalistic jihad, meant to destroy Palin in a matter of days - McCain does not drop her or Palin does not collapse. I think I’ll pray for Mrs. Palin and for McCain. I wouldn’t mind seeing members of the media have on-screen breakdowns. Not after this. Hang on, Sarah! Hang on, McCain! And no, I have never seen anything like this in 40 years of watching politics. The hatred being spewed for Palin is like the combined hate for Hillary, Bill and Dubya. Except all of those hates took time to build. Sarah Palin has been on the national scene for about 125 hours. HOURS. It seems unnatural to me, and intellectually dishonest."

No comments: