Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Irate over I.R.A.!

What gall! I have heard this threat before from this administration, but it sounds even worse now:
"A representative of the liberal Pension Rights Center, Rebecca Davis, testified that the government needs to get involved because 401k plans and IRAs are unfair to poor people. She demanded the Obama administration set up a 'government-sponsored program administered by the PBGC (the governments’ Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation).' She proclaimed that even “private annuities are problematic.”
Excuse me, but we actually work and contribute to our IRAs and 401(k) plans. You want a 401(k)? Go get a job!  The day such a radical change happens, I will take my money out entirely and suffer the penalty rather than let the government steal it and redistribute it!  (Via Larwyn's Linx)

No comments: