Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Propagandist-in-Chief

It's impossible to be a conservative in a world that's completely upside-down. I thought this was a joke when I saw this headline this morning: "Obama phones Collins, praises
him for admitting he´s gay." 
Explain to me why you should receive a presidential call, or any congratulations at all, for forcing us to hear all about your sex life.

Also, read Quin Hillyer, who speaks for many in the silent majority when he says, "Leave me alone. Leave us all alone. I just don’t wanna. I don’t wanna write about whether to treat homosexual relationships as 'marriage,' and I don’t wanna see lawmakers do anything about it. Just a quarter century ago, just about nobody had even dreamed of such a thing as 'gay marriage.' Why don’t we leave the law alone as it is, leave people free to do what they want to do behind closed doors as long as no innocents get hurt (and as long as they don’t 'scare the horses') — and have everybody, including heterosexuals, stop talking in public about what they do in the realm of sex, or about with whom they do it? Paris Hiltons and Kim Kardashians of the world, stop putting your sex life on the Internet for all to see. Lena Dunham, get a life. Sandra Fluke, get a clue. Jason Collins, keep playing basketball and otherwise just shut up. We don’t need to know."

No comments: