Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Operation Kill the Jews

Read this column called Are Jews Safe in Europe? by Benjamin Weinthal and Asaf Romirowsky. "There are three lessons from the explosion of European anti-Semitism. First, hatred of Israel can no longer be separated from loathing of Jews. The second lesson is that mere opprobrium from European leaders is insufficient. So the third lesson is the need for a zero-tolerance policy toward violent anti-Semitic rallies." 

I think there's a fourth and fifth lesson: kill these Islamic terrorists before they kill us; and respond to every antisemitic attack.

Can you imagine what the Holocaust survivors must be experiencing these days? I'm filled with rage at the thought of it.

All I can do in response, in my small way, is wear my Star of David, buy Israeli goods, and blog and pass on these anti-Jewish episodes so we don't live in silence and fear.

No comments: