Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Friday, May 12, 2017

Republican Self-Destruction, Again!

Try not watching less TV news than usual. When you return to it, it's as if you've missed a whole month.  When I saw a bit of the news tonight, I felt like Chris Wallace, regarding Trump
“Every step he’s taken this week has cut into the credibility of this White House, the trust of the people inside the White House, and clearly I think the trust that the American people pay to this President and to his White House staff.”  He added: “I’ve never seen anything like it and I find it very troubling and troubled. I just don’t understand the game that they’re playing. ‘Cause it isn’t a game.”

Why aren't Trump's advisors steering him in the right direction? Why are Republicans, yet again, blowing the best opportunity they've had?

No comments: