Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, September 07, 2023

Experts Speak About Their COVID Precautions

I have read this Washington Post column every year they've published it, and it's interesting to learn how the medical expects deal with COVID.  That doesn't mean I'm going to eat in restaurants or go about in public without a mask, because I trust my gut instinct more.

"Do they mask? Are they eating out? How covid experts are living now."

"They’re keeping an eye on covid numbers, looking forward to a new booster — and continuing to live their lives

"The Washington Post has interviewed numerous medical experts several times over the past three years to learn what precautions they were taking as the coronavirus circulated. With so much news swirling about, we’ve done this once again, and here’s what they have to say today. Responses have been edited for space and clarity."

-------------------

I usually read some of the reader comments to Washington Post articles to see what the average person thinks.  This one, from Michael1978, made me shake my head in disbelief:

"After getting vaccinated multiple times, and having COVID previously, I'd honestly prefer getting COVID again to having to wear a mask in public all the time again. Which I did in 2020/2021."

If that's the current mentality, we're in big trouble.

No comments: