Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Good News: a Second Bivalent Booster!

Hooray! Per the Washington Post, "Federal health officials this week updated their recommendations for coronavirus vaccinations to allow people who are at least 65 years old or immunocompromised to receive a second updated booster shot to strengthen protection for the most vulnerable Americans, even as the virus recedes."

The article answers these questions:

    Should I get a second bivalent booster?
    What if I’ve been vaccinated and had a recent covid-19 infection?
    Can I get the updated shots at the pharmacy where I got my first booster?
    What should I do if I haven’t gotten any coronavirus vaccine yet?
    What should I do if I have already gotten my initial shots but not a booster?
    Is there a concern about getting too many vaccines?

No matter what Biden says, COVID is not over, and people are still in danger, especially now that medical offices and even hospitals are removing mask requirements!

No comments: