Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, November 04, 2023

Fighting Antisemitism: Good vs. Evil

This is great column by Avi Lewis at The Times of Israel, it's something that every Jew can relate to, and it's titled  Dear world: I don’t care.


"I don’t care that you sympathize with Hamas.

I know you wouldn’t tolerate any of the things they did to us if they would’ve done it to you.

I don’t care that you’re outraged by Israel’s response to the massacre more than the massacre itself. 

I know you would do everything to eliminate such pure evil if you experienced it yourself.

I don’t care that this doesn’t fit neatly into your carefully constructed narrative of ‘Israel as aggressor’ and ‘Palestinian as victim.’

The truth hurts sometimes, but hey, don’t let facts get in the way of your feelings.

I don’t care if you think we are at fault, that we had it coming, that Hamas’ actions’ didn’t occur in a vacuum (or to deny they ever happened). 

No comments: