Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, February 05, 2024

Foulmouthed Joe

I don't know if this report is true or not, but Biden has said some questionable things in the past (remember his comment to Obama that Obamacare was a "big f______ deal"?)  So when I saw this headline, I could picture him saying it:

"Biden calls Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu a 'bad f****** guy' in latest foul-mouth tirade from 81-year-old president"

Obama treated Netanyahu disrespectfully, and Biden has been treating him like an enemy rather than our ally since the Hamas massacre of Israelis on October 7. 

If I were Bibi, I would refuse to meet any more with Biden and Blinken, since all they do is try to persuade him to stop fighting so Biden can get reelected. Somehow I doubt they refer to Hamas this way.

If anyone's a 'bad f***ing guy', it's Biden himself.

No comments: