Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Friday, February 09, 2024

Joe Biden's Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Joe Biden had an extremely damaging day yesterday. First, according to Special Counsel Robert Hur from the Justice Department, "Biden ‘willfully’ kept classified info, would come off as ‘elderly man with poor memory’ at trial, scathing report says". 

It was a damning report, which verified everything we already knew; but instead of Biden responding with a written statement or speaking from the Oval Office today, he decided to angrily address the press corps, with predictably embarrassing results. He also put the blame for the classified documents on his own staffers. 

I almost felt sorry for him, and I can't understand why (a) he was allowed to hold this presser; and (2) his family doesn't persuade him not to run for re-election instead of participating in this kind of elder abuse. American citizens should call the Elder Abuse Hotline at 1-800-JOE-BIDEN and demand that he bow out.

From The Hill:  "Biden angrily defends memory, age in contentious press conference"

“'I’m well-meaning and I’m an elderly man and I know what the hell I’m doing. I’ve been president, I put this country back on its feet. I don’t need his recommendation,' Biden told reporters in last-minute remarks at the White House.

“'My memory’s fine. My memory’s — take a look at what I’ve done since I became president. … How did that happen? I guess I just forgot what was going on,' he said, striking a sarcastic tone during a rare and at times contentious press conference from the Diplomatic Reception Room."

Yes, just look at what he's done since he became president. He didn't put the country back on its feet, he reversed all the progress we had made! Among other things, he stopped oil production, presided over high inflation, allowed at least 10 million illegal aliens to break into our country, has overseen a high rise in crime, allowed the streets to be overrun with drug addicts and homeless bums, and he prematurely declared COVID to be over. 

In addition, he has shown himself to be no friend to Israel.

Somehow during his calamitous day yesterday, he emerged from his confusion to actually call Israel's response to the October 7 Hamas massacre ‘over the top’.

From World Israel News:  "U.S. President Joe Biden described on Thursday Israel’s response to Hamas’s Oct. 7 massacre as 'over the top,' adding that he was seeking a 'sustained pause' in the war.

"'I’m of the view, as you know, that the conduct of the response in the Gaza Strip has been over the top,' Biden told reporters at the White House.

"'I’m pushing very hard now to deal with this hostage ceasefire. There are a lot of innocent people who are starving, a lot of innocent people who are in trouble and dying and it’s gotta stop,' he said.

"The remarks come as the Democratic president is under intensifying domestic pressure to press Israel to end the fighting ahead of the November election in the U.S."

But not a word about the Hamas atrocities.

After Biden's implosion yesterday, he has no right to criticize Israel and should focus on doing the right thing for HIS country.

No comments: