The frightening news footage of 60,000 illegal aliens -- NOT "migrants" -- storming into that Spanish enclave could have been America, had we not elected Donald Trump and closed our borders.
From what I could see, these were mostly men of military age, just like what we had to contend with.
If Spain is smart, they will deport all of these invaders immediately, unless they want their crime rate to explode, have their own citizens live in fear, and are forced to pay for the usual "free stuff" that unwelcome illegals feel entitled to.
Just watch the video. If the Democrat Socialists should win the White House in 2028, this is our future.
---------------------------------------
ABC News 7-31-26
CEUTA, Spain -- About 60,000 migrants have entered Spain’s Ceuta from Morocco in the past 24 hours, Ceuta's president said on Friday. That is equivalent to 70% of the city's regular population.
At least 34 migrants have died attempting the crossing.
“The situation that Ceuta is going through is absolutely unsustainable,” Juan Jesús Vivas told journalists.
Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez visited Ceuta on Friday and condemned the border breach which he described as “a violation of Spain's territorial integrity.”
Sánchez blamed human smugglers for the crisis, saying they “deceive so many young people, and ultimately lead many of them to their deaths — whether in the ocean or, as in this case, at Spain’s border in the autonomous city of Ceuta.”
Spain’s interior ministry, which had initially refused to share estimates from the border, released its own figures shortly after Vivas’ spoke, estimating that some 50,000 people had crossed from Morocco since Thursday. It added that half had already returned to Morocco, and shared footage of migrants walking back through a border fence door.
The border crisis boiled over with security forces clashing with migrants on the Moroccan side of the border.
Video footage of the border early on Friday showed hundreds of migrants gathered on a hill overlooking Ceuta being dispersed with tear gas by Moroccan forces, while others continued to swim to the Spanish territory.
Rachid Sbihi, who leads a local workers association representing Civil Guard officers, described the situation as a “serious humanitarian crisis,” saying thousands of migrants, including unaccompanied children, were left sleeping in parks and on sidewalks, while others roamed the streets aimlessly. “It’s chaotic.”
Morocco’s Interior Ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment on the migrant figures released by the Spanish authorities.
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said the “images coming from Ceuta are unacceptable.”
“We cannot allow anyone to come to our Union without abiding by our rules,” she said in an online statement on Friday. “Dangerous crossings must stop immediately. Smuggling networks must be dismantled. And returns must be swift, as our rules allow.”
Some of the 34 people who died had drowned, Sbihi said, but some were also killed in a stampede to cross the breakwater fence at Tarajal beach, an urban beach near a border checkpoint with Morocco. The waters near the border fence were littered with buoys, shoes and other belongings left behind.

No comments:
Post a Comment