In this David Harsanyi column, he talks about what Democrats think of Republicans.
"This is what staunch conservatives stand for:
1. Staunch conservatives want their party to resist the policies of a liberal president.
2. Stanch conservatives have a conservative disposition – in social and economic policy.
3. FOX News and Rush Limbaugh.
Republicans, then, could be popular once again if only …
1. They supported the liberal president’s policies.
2. Stopped going to Church and reading Hayek.
3. Watched CNN.
4. Stop pretending not to be racists and not be racists for real."
The liberals are desperate, aren't they? But if Republicans keep pandering to them, it's us who are going to look desperate.
Let's make out own list. Liberal Dems stand for abortion, dependency on government, political correctness, climate change, Obamacare, moral bankruptcy, dependency on foreign oil and windmills, and gay "marriage". They could be more popular if they brought back traditional values, morality, a work ethic, and personal responsibility. As John Wayne said, "That'll be the day."