Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thomas Sowell

Here are a few random thoughts by Thomas Sowell:

"President Obama really has a way with words, such as calling the problems that millions of people have had trying to sign up for ObamaCare 'glitches.' When the Titanic sank, was that a 'glitch'?"

"Among the painful signs of our time are TV programs built around paternity tests. Apparently the way these women live, it is anybody's guess who their child's father might be."

"Don't you love it when a politicians says, 'I take full responsibility'? Translated into plain English, that says, 'Now that I have admitted it, there is nothing more for me to do (such as resign) and nothing for anyone else to do (such as fire me).' Saying 'I take full responsibility' is like a get-out-of-jail-free card in the Monopoly game."

Read the entire column!

No comments: