Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, May 25, 2024

A Brilliant Statement on COVID Masks

From Radar Online: RFK Jr. Says He Refused to Wear a Mask Because He'd Rather Die of COVID Than be 'Living Like a Slave'

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. made headlines on Friday, May 24, as he addressed the Libertarian National Convention and compared wearing a COVID mask to being a 'slave.'

Kennedy recounted an anecdote about being at a gathering without a mask when an NBC News crew approached him.

He humorously pointed out, 'They asked me why I wasn’t wearing a mask, which, nobody was, except for the NBC film crew.' The crowd responded with laughter.

When questioned about his fear of contracting COVID-19, Kennedy told the crowd, 'There’s a lot worse things than dying. Like living like a slave.'"

------------

How amusing and clever.  Yes, it's hilarious that nobody wears a mask. And how exactly does wearing a protective face mask make you feel like a slave?

I'm sure that RFK Jr's brilliant statement will attract millions of anti-mask voters, but he won't get my vote, and I'll continue to feel safe in my mask.

No comments: