If only the antisemites would focus their deranged rage on actual enemies like Hamas, Hezbollah, ISIS, Al Qaeda, and Iran, the world might be a safer place.
When we were kids, my mother used to say that the Jew-haters were envious and spiteful because we were more clever and much smarter than they were, and the more I see it, the more I believe it.
-----------------------------------
In this pogrom-style atmosphere, it’s well known that social media has become a sewer of Jew-hatred.
Those of us on the defensive verbal frontlines in this war against civilisation, and who have been bombarded accordingly by this stuff for years, are no longer remotely surprised or shocked by any of it. Instead, it provides useful ongoing evidence of the unprecedented nature and scale of the west’s slide off the edge of the cultural cliff.
Indeed, since many sensible folk refuse to wade into the foul waters of social media more people need to become aware of specific examples of this Jew-hatred, to understand better what’s taking place in their society and just who its enemies are.
So here’s a selection of these exchanges in which I have been targeted over the past few days on X. Notice in particular a few things:
the obsessive focus on the fact that that I am a Jew, aka “Zionist”, as seemingly the key issue in a discussion about British citizenship in which Judaism or Zionism are irrelevant;
the claim that I am not British because I am a Jew, even though I was born and brought up in London, had British-born parents and two British-born grandparents, and lived exclusively in Britain for the first six decades of my life;
the insistence that because I’m Jewish and/or now live mostly in Israel, I can’t be allowed even to speak about what Britishness is;
the charge that I and the rest of the Jewish people want to deny the British their own homeland, even though for decades I was virtually a lone voice urging the British to promote, celebrate and defend their nation and its historic identity and culture;
the professed support or admiration for the state of Israel, on the grounds that it is fighting the Islamic world, by people who nevertheless despise Jews;
the obsession with having an “ethnostate” — which the Jews, allegedly enjoying one of their own, are said to be intent on denying to the Brits and Americans.
This last obsession, the hallmark of the Tucker Carlson/Nick Fuentes fascist-adjacent faction in America, has spawned British Tucker-Fuentes wannabes. What they all mean by an “ethnostate” is white people like them. They claim that the Jews want to deny them their white “ethnostate” even though the Jews have their own “ethnostate” in Israel.
But as I argued, ethnicity, skin colour and citizenship aren’t necessarily coterminous at all. In Israel, most Jews are brown or black skinned, 20 per cent of Israelis are Arabs and there are other ethnicities among Israeli citizens. No matter! These self-styled “patriots” insist that the Jews aren’t white, even when Jews like myself clearly are; but apparently we can’t be white, because we want to “replace” white people in Britain even when we’ve said or thought nothing of the kind. See? Once people start sliding down this rabbit hole, the insanity turns wild.
It’s a long screed here, much of it repellent, ludicrous and unbelievably imbecilic. But it’s no joke. Treat it as a first draft of anti-history, the chronicle of a dying culture that’s eating itself from the inside.
Here’s how it started. Earlier this month in my Times column, later extended in a blog post, I took issue with the Restore party’s claim that only white Christians were properly British. I argued that this wasn’t just bigoted but failed to understand citizenship, ethnicity or British identity.
Here’s the resulting tweet on X and what I wrote in reply that kicked off the online hate-fest:
*The spat between Restore and Zionists is infuriating. They both want the same thing. Now to alienate my fellow rightoids AND my “Zionist paymasters” at the same time…
There is a concerted effort to bring down Britain’s insurgent right-wing party, Restore. They’ve been accused of racism and anti-Semitism following Restore co-founder Charlie Downes’ insinuations that Nigel Farage has been bought by Israel, and his claim that “Restore believe that Britain is a people defined by indigenous British ancestry and Christian faith.”
Before I, an Anglo-Saxon white man, start talking about Zionism and Israel and the Jews, I should point out I’m a massive fan. I’m a Zionist. I believe the Jews have a right to a homeland, a right to self-determination and to control their borders. The thing is — I believe that the men and women of Britain have this right as well. And this seems to be where I diverge from the people criticising Restore.
Jewish journalist Melanie Phillips thundered, “The far right noisily identify British identity with Christianity...[but]... A Hindu or a Sikh, a Jew or a Muslim is as British as anyone else.” And she said of migrants, “Upon taking citizenship, all become equally British.”
But this clashes with her vision of Israel. “Israel is a Jewish state. Its national identity is Israeli and Jewish. So Arabs can only have the first, civic identity, but not the culturally fundamental second one.”
Hmmm...no “just as Israeli as anyone else” there. Melanie Phillips accepts an ancestral/peoplehood basis for Jewish national self-determination in Israel while expressly denying that British national identity has an equivalent ethnic or ancestry-based character.
In the Telegraph, Alister Heath said “Rupert Lowe’s racist cheerleaders can no longer hide their despicable extremism. Downes believes that the fact that 54 per cent of babies were born to white British mothers in 2024 — and thus that 46 per cent were born to “white other”, mixed race or non-white mothers — as “an existential threat to our nation”. This claim, this specific sentence, is racist”.
But wait a minute. Surely the fact that people whose lineage is outside Britain are popping out nearly half of the babies in the UK is a bit alarming? For all that we might pretend that these people are just as British as anyone else, there’s evidence that many are not. I see flags of barbarous third-world regimes waved on Britain’s streets. I see a newspaper for black Britons telling me that only one in ten black feel proud to be British. I see David Lammy, a poster boy for an integrated minority, agitate for reparations for foreign countries.
I’m a civic nationalist at heart, I genuinely believe people can come here and integrate. But civic nationalism is an ideal. It doesn’t necessarily work as planned in the real world, and as distasteful as it might be to bleeding heart liberals such as me, it requires a certain amount of ethno-nationalism. We all know that if Britain became 99% Eritrean overnight, then regardless of what “values” the Eritreans had, we would have a very different country.
There’s an interesting term that’s arisen on the right, “demographic security”, where a certain proportion of the British population has to be of British lineage before more migrants are allowed in. This makes sense to me. It preserves the harmony and security of this country and makes it a better place for migrants as well.
Israel understands this. They publish the fertility rates of their Arab Muslims alongside the Jewish population as a nudge to Israeli Jews to keep up, or be replaced.
Restore have been criticised for presenting over-simplified solutions to complex problems, but there genuinely are simple solutions. Pakistan deported 2.4 million Afghan migrants. They just did it. They told them to go home and, in some cases, laid on coaches to help. Given that Britain used to control a third of the world, I think we can achieve a goal of “being able to do what Pakistan is capable of doing”.
The right should be the natural ally of Israel and Jews. Israel is the front line of Western civilisation. Israel shows the West how to handle the threat of Islamism, and how to have a healthy nationalism. And what’s interesting is that every Jew I know, every Israeli I spoke to, wants Britain to have this healthy nationalism and wants Britain to control its borders.
I think a lot of Jews understand that their survival in both countries is dependent on those countries not being overrun by third world barbarians who want to kill Jews. We all know it’s not smartly dressed young Restore candidates who are going on stabbing rampages at synagogues.@LeoKearse
Although this writer professed warm feelings towards Israel, he honed in on the fact that I am a “Zionist”, which was irrelevant to my argument, and made the baseless claim that I sought to deny to the British what Jews have in Israel. So I replied:
This is very muddled. British identity is civic and not ethnic. It is totally different from Jewish identity, which is ethnic, religious and cutural. Judaism is the unique fusion of a people, a faith and a land. That’s why the Jewish people, as a people, is entitled to live in its ancestral homeland.
This is different again from Israeli identlty. Arabs, Druze and others are also Israeli citizens with equal civic and religious rights. But (unless they convert to Judaism) they can’t be Jews with their unique claim to self-determination in the land and their unique political right to a state of their own.
Because of the unique and multi-faceted nature of Judaism, there’s no crossover with British identity. But as I have written for decades, the British are not only entitled to but should promote and defend their historic nation, identity and its culture. There’s no conflict between those two positions, and the suggestion that Jews want to deny to the British the self-determination that the Jews have fulfilled in the State of Israel is false and disgraceful.
Boom! Here’s a selection of what was then hurled at me, which I’ve organised thematically.
Jew-hatred directed at me on the grounds that I am not British
*Jews like Phillips do not belong in a Western country. @miggymaru
Slanderous accusations of dual loyalty or outright treachery
*What is so bizarre about this — apart from the “reasoning” and the arrogance — is the motivation. WHY does she care so much about asserting that British identity is civic? Why does this matter to her? She doesn’t even live here any more, and she clearly cares much more about Israel than Britain. Yet she is very forthright, as if she thinks she bought Britain and can now repurpose it without any consideration whatsoever of the wishes of its native people.… @MillennialWoes
To which I replied:
I am British. I care very much about what is happening to Britain. I care very much about the murderous bigotry that’s erupted there against the Jewish people. I care very much about the deranged and libellous falsehoods there that so wickedly impute Jewish malevolence against British interests. I care very much that this repudiation of conscience, justice and reason may destroy Britain altogether.
This produced further paroxysms of spitting hatred:
*Thanks but no thanks. We don’t need jews telling us who is or isn’t British.@MrSonicAdvance
*Deport. @KOBCOB2
*Rancid witch @iijbrads66
*EVIL SUPPORTER OF ZIONIST TERRORISM BLIND TO FACTUAL EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE….JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE ZIONIST CULT OF EVIL @Miles4Jemima
*She didn’t say, she cared about the British people in Britain getting raped and murdered. She said she cared about what happens to the Jewish people in the UK. That is because @MelanieLatestIS NOT BRITISH. 🐺The Wise Wolf
And then there was this charming picture with a one word message:
Soon
Libelous accusations to silence me and others defending Israel:
*@MelanieLatest @HausdorffMedia still barefaced lying day in day out. Two individuals working on behalf of a despotic foreign government. They are living & working amongst us causing havoc upon decent human beings based off their lies. When will they be barred from polite society? The law & media outlets need to adhere to their own ethical standards and principles and take steps to ensure they never work again. @cee_jonsey
*Shabbos Kestenbaum is a liar, one of the worst, just like Melanie. @RossaHey
*You’re a Israeli puppet. Brainwashed slave for the Judeo. Foolishness @merengue060
The assumption that factual explanation of distinctions signals “Jewish supremacism”
*I absolutely love how the guy she is responding to was trying to get British nationalists to align with Zionists and she just rushes in to stomp all over that with the most deranged Jewish supremacist rant imaginable @Villgecrazylady
Fury at my suggestion that the Hebrew Bible is at the heart of west’s moral political and scientific greatness:
*This is incredibly dumb. The Greeks, the Romans, Christ’s rebuke of the pharisees, and the Greek-Roman-Germanic-Christian synthesis constitute the “foundation of the West’s historic moral, political, and scientific greatness”. Whatever spiritual values may lie in the Torah/Old Testament, it has contributed nothing of value to science, politics or moral values in the West. @Arktosjournal
*Only a dishonest Jew would claim that. They always want to pretend like Christians base their faith off of the Old Testament (to the point that retards like Huckabee bought it hook, line, and sinker) when the reality is our faith is based off of the New Testament because without Jesus and the New Testament you are missing the key to the OT. @shangrila500
Hatred directed at all Jews and at Judaism
*They are deceivers and killers just like their Father the devil @bos43235093
*Europe is waking up to the talmudic ones and I couldn’t be happier! @mimi4me4
*That jews flooded the west with nons because we were stupid enough to beat their enemy (our actual ally) for them and they’re spawn of the devil @kernow_outlaw
*Jews don’t care about the goys, shocker @crusadeonalbion
*The Hebrew Bible is essentially animal sacrifices and stories of genociding other races. Nothing really Western about that. @jdkumarpatil
*jews view the west as a continuation of rome. they seek the fall of rome as revenge for destruction of the second temple. sounds crazy but it’s true. @jupes20
*And I am not talking about them actually being neo-nazi. I am talking about the fact that Jewish people will use the charge of Nazism against any form of politics they find inconvenient to them ... which they, of course, wish to actually pursue in their own true home country…They fought for themselves ... they didn’t fight for the British. We know this because when it was convenient they would later murder British soldiers, hang their bodies to trees and then booby trap them hoping to murder more British trying to retrieve their murdered comrades... @GregorysServant
*Aren’t you tired? I’m definitely tired. tired of hearing jews kvetch every time I look at a screen. I’m tired of seeing their tweets. I’m tired of gentiles responding to them and taking what they say seriously. Tired of gentiles bending over backwards to appease them. To me, their words are meaningless. Their ideas are poisonous. Yet to the decision making gentiles, jewish approval seems to take precedence over the lives of their very own children.
What is that? Seriously WTF is that? Do these people’s words cast a spell on gentiles that enslaves them or what? How are they not viscerally repulsed by these creatures? I genuinely don’t understand it. Has the world gone mad? Have we turned so far away from God that we are incapable of recognizing evil and rejecting it? Im not claiming to be righteous in any way but I cannot stomach looking at or listening to a creature as the one below or mark levin or Ben Shapiro for more than a minute on double speed… yet our leaders treat them like gods.
I know more and more people are starting to feel the way I do but it’s still tiresome just seeing them everywhere with their entitled attitudes and their hideous faces everywhere you look.
It’s also tiresome knowing that many feel this disgust but pretend to care in order to appease them… it’s enough. It’s time to stop listening, stop pretending to listen and if they really were as smart as they say they are… they would know it’s time for them to shut up….. but they’re not, so they won’t. @sofresh_sobleam
In response to my comment:
The Hebrew Bible is the foundation of the west’s historic moral, political and scientific greatness
responses included:
*The ancient European Pagan Traditions and Roman Natural Law, Pythagoras, Plato, Anaximander, Archimedes, and the ancient gods and goddesses are the foundation of the West’s moral, political, and scientific greatness. The Hebrew Bible destroyed the West’s culture and science from the fall of Rome until the Pagan inspired Renaissance when the yoke of Christianity started to be overthrown and reason and spirit finally returned. The Hebrew Bible is spiritual poison forced upon us from the Middle East. The Bible destroyed the Westerner’s perception of their own bodies in space and time. It destroyed the art and theatre of the classical world. It was brutal to women. The Hebrew Bible is spiritual and cultural poison. @jruebl47185
*Hamas must rocket this yids @JSTN271
*Anti-semitic simply means someone who speaks truth to Zionism/Judaism & your many/varied crimes.It’s no different to being called an Islamophobe by muslims. I am comfortably retied thanks — I just cannot keep quiet about your demonic degradation & barbarity. Raquel Martin
*The Hebrew Bible belongs to Christianity, not to Judaism. Yours is the Talmud: the deliriums of the Pharisaic rabbis who in denying Jesus Christ, concocted their own racist, supremacist, and perverse judaic religion. @eniorJimenez
Christianity built the West (and the world); and now judaism s poisoning it from within pretending to be the rightful heir. – "And Jesus said to them: 'Watch out and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and Sadducees.' Then they understood that He did not say to beware of the leaven of bread, but of the teaching of the Pharisees and Sadducees" (Matthew 16:6, 12).
and this delightful contribution:
The lie that the Jews are trying to destroy the West
*jewishness is civic, so they need an endless stream of somalis, afghans and pakis now, lest their gdp number go down. @jupes20
*You push race-mixing, degeneracy, White guilt, the notion that having a healthy family while European is “White supremacy”, every last false and toxic narrative that has become a self-fulfilling prophecy was cooked up in your think tanks. How DARE you spew this bullshit in public @chloespeaks156 .
*.. a bunch of eeebil racists if they won’t let these despicable, murdering, raping, sex trafficking SCUM overtake their nation and replace them. Jews have been pushing this sh*t since the end of the War and covering it up with f*cking horror stories & hallmark card. @chloespeaks156
Slanderous Jew-hatred directed at Israel:
*Yup, seems very moral to exterminate thousands of semites just like Yahweh did. Judaism is a death cult dressed up as religion, but the worst part is that it also phagocytes and subverts other religions (and institutions). Essentially, it’d be the ideal cult for ticks @kimmeraf
The obsession with double standards over an “ethnostate”
*Curious that your concern for Britain only manifests as it affects your ethnic group while dismissing the concerns of the British ethnos as non-extant by virtue of discounting them as a loose civic collection of deracinated peoples. @AydinPaladin
*British people aren’t allowed an ethnic identity but Jews are, written in black and white this time rather than subversively This’ll sell really well, keep digging please! @ZoomerHistorian
*Imagine the most mixed people on Earth, Jews, telling you that they are a real ethnic group and you aren’t.The chutzpah of it. @liangshikai1990
*Why yes she’s a journalist Why yes she lives in Israel Why yes she thinks that Israel deserves a monoculture and the UK doesn’t Why yes she’s been caught saying both things many, many times @11975MHz
*“British identity is civic and not ethnic. It is totally different from Jewish identity, which is ethnic, religious and cultural.” It’s statements like this that lead to persecution historically and will lead to persecution again. They only have themselves to blame. @ThePragmatistGB
Lies about what I’ve written and blatant misrepresentation
*Melanie Phillips says [in a video clip] if the West abandons Israel it deserves to die” The West in turning against the Jews... is turning uh against uh goodness in favor of evil and it will destroy itself
I replied:
I said nothing of the kind, as the clip demonstrates. I said the west is in danger of committing cultural suicide — not that it deserved to die.
On went the wilful misinterpretations:
*Everyone accepts Jewish identity is real — that’s not in doubt. What I will not accept is the idea that this somehow ends with one people alone. The English, Scots, Welsh and the Britons of Northern Ireland are peoples too, formed across millennia on these islands. The claim that British identity is purely civic is a very recent invention, barely a generation old, produced the moment large-scale change made that truth awkward. Our identity is also “ethnic, religious and cultural” Melanie.
It is faintly ridiculous that I must even spell this out in my own country. We have shown almost limitless tolerance, and that forbearance has been read as stupidity? The instant the native majority notices the transformation and seeks the same demographic security Israel claims for Jews, we are told it is ‘beyond the pale’- our very own ancient phrase of fairness thrown back at us as if we were the interlopers.
The sheer audacity is this — a woman who places her Jewish identity above all else calmly informs me that I have no identity of my own. It’s absurd beyond belief. One people’s continuity is justice — mine is extremism. No honest rule can work that way. We are entitled to remain majorities in the land our ancestors built and fought for.
The relentless campaign against the native British — from every quarter, foreign and domestic, the political class and its media allies- has to stop. No other nation on earth would tolerate such open bigotry directed at it’s own historic people in their own homeland. @AuntyMatter
Even a summary at the end of my book Fighting the Hate: A Handbook for Jews Under Siege was viciously ripped out of context:
“Use weapons of psychological warfare and reputational damage…” These are tips found in “British” jew Melanie Phillips’ “handbook for Jews under siege.” @Contrarianism1
To which I responded:
My advice in the book is how to fight back against a campaign of psychological warfare that demonises Israel and Jews with murderous lies about their behaviour. I advocate combating this with the weapon of truth, but doing so in a way that turns the attacks against Jews into a tactical boomerang.
Enough. There’s much more of this; and there have also been some supportive responses from people seeking to uphold decency and sanity. We must all do what we can to fight back against this cancer that’s now a mortal threat to Britain and to western civilisation.




No comments:
Post a Comment