Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, June 10, 2024

A Deal With Hamas -- And Without Israel!?

I did a double-take when I saw this headline today at Israel Hayom:

US reportedly open to idea of separate hostage deal with Hamas
The terms of any potential exchange remain unclear. However, officials told NBC News that Hamas might be incentivized to strike a deal directly with the US, as it could strain US-Israel relations and increase domestic political pressure on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Sounds just like the kind of double-dealing and betrayals that the Biden Administration has been engaged in this year.  So because both Biden and Hamas have no respect for Netanyahu, they should work together and deliberately make things worse for the PM? It sounds like Biden is following that old proverb: the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Talk about despicable!

And it's exactly the sort of an arrangement that would thrill his pro-Hamas, anti-Israel supporters and voters here in America.

What could possibly go wrong?

Excuse me while I take some Pepto Bismol and a tranquilizer.

No comments: