Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Sunday, August 11, 2024

Rod Stewart: Not Pulling a Noah Lyles

Rod Stewart has COVID at age 79. Here's a man who is only 2 years younger than Joe Biden, but somehow he's still out there in concert, rocking and rolling. Like his song, he seems to be "forever young".

But it sounds like he's had a wake-up call, though, and hopefully it will be a wake-up call to the country: he has COVID and has had to cancel some of this performances.

Ironically, he said this just 2 weeks ago, before he got COVID:

"I’m aware my days are numbered but I’ve got no fear,” he said. “We have all got to pass on at some point, so we are all in the same basket.” and “I am going to be enjoying myself for these last few years as much as I can,” he added."

I give him credit for at least not continuing to perform with COVID and spreading it to others. But he might want to think of a less strenuous schedule after he recovers. At his age, he's still more susceptible to the side effects of COVID.

You can read the New York Post article here.

No comments: