Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Lots 'o Links

Here are this week's news roundups, thanks to Maggie's Farm, Betsy's Page, and Larwyn's Linx.

Bonus: Scott McKay's column at American Spectator includes this great rebuttal to the disgraceful and cowardly concept of "taking a knee". It ends this way:

“When my president chastised law enforcement for their actions but ignored the violence in our streets… I didn’t take a knee.

“When my president identified the weather as the greatest threat to America’s safety while Muslims worldwide are murdering innocent people… I didn’t take a knee.

“While my president’s insistence that pacifism and reform in numerous areas of the globe would bring peace but instead led to the strengthening of those that seek to destroy us… I didn’t take a knee.

“When the election of my president broke barriers never thought possible in America but ended up being the high point of his eight years in office… I didn’t take a knee.

“In all that time I never disrespected our Country, our Armed Forces and Veterans, or our Nation.

“I remained vigilant.

“And I got a new president.”

No comments: