Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, February 18, 2019

Joe Biden is The Real Embarrassment

I see Joe Biden was reliving Obama's apology tour when he claimed, in Munich, that America is an "embarrassment".

John Hinderaker at Powerline writes, "I haven’t seen a full transcript of his remarks, but he delivered a partisan stump speech to an audience of European leaders. It consisted largely of an attack on the President of the United States. I’m so old, I can remember when that was considered bad form.

Speaking on German soil 75 years after the U.S. and its allies prepared for D-Day, Joe Biden described America as 'an embarrassment' and its trade policies 'self-defeating.'"

I too can remember when that was bad form, but these days, nothing the Democrats say or do is beyond the pale.  May they be defeated soundly in 2020.

No comments: