Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Terrorism in Colorado

As soon as I heard about the slaughter of ten people in the King Soopers market, I guessed the killer was  either a terrorist or a disgruntled ex-employee. When I heard his name, I knew I was right. It made me think of that horrific San Bernardino terrorist attack where the killers also put on tactical vests. 

I also remembered how we were warned just last year of attacks on supermarkets, as in this headline:  "Homeland Security warns grocery stores, gas stations, COVID-19 testing sites of potential terror threats. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security wants grocery stores, gas stations and even COVID-19 testing sites to be aware that they could be targeted, though such an event may be unlikely."

It's more likely I'd believe the terrorism angle than the usual "mental illness" angle. It's just too bad the police didn't kill him when they shot him.

No comments: