Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Am Massachusetts!

I just visited Interesting Pile and took this quiz called "What US State Are You?" And the answer was
"You Are Massachusetts. You are smart, serious, and quite traditional. You don't have a lot of time for junk in your life. It's likely that you're well educated and hard working. You live a very goal oriented life. You are probably socially liberal, but personally quite conservative. You would never be described as wild. But you're more diverse than people give you credit for. You're equally comfortable at a business meeting and at a rowdy sports game!"
They were right: I AM Massachusetts and I'm FROM Massachusetts. But I'm definitely not socially liberal, and I can't stand business meetings.

No comments: