Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Very Tired

Neal Boortz read this article on the air the other night. Among other things, the writer says, and I agree, that:
"I'm tired of being told that I have to spread the wealth' to people who don't have my work ethic.  I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it...I'm real tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions.  I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems."
I'm also tired of people assuming that welfare and unemployment benefits should be endless. Aren't they both supposed to be temporary measures?  Here's a good post by Michelle Malkin on the subject of jobless benefits. How about a little more gumption and self-reliance for a change?

No comments: