Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, February 19, 2011

War in Wisconsin

What an outrage this is! "Stacy McCain: On, Wisconsin! 'The unemployed, the under-employed and regular folks trying to pay their bills aren’t likely to have a lot of love for people who (a) have jobs, (b) work at taxpayer expense, (c) get paid more money than the average taxpayer, and (d) go on strike because they don’t want to pay a dime toward their own generous benefits."  Too bad Governor Walker can't do what Reagan did with the air traffic controllers! I just hope the Republicans don't cave in.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Just found your blog. I didn't know there were any other conservative Jews out there - other than my husband & I. Agreed on this subject. Abolish all unions, last time I checked there wasn't really the potential for a "Triangle Shirt Factory Fire" in this day and age.