Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Friday, February 03, 2012

Ugh...Politics!

George Neumayr  writes in American Spectator: "The GOP is signing its own political death warrant by backing [Romney]. Almost two years after energy from the Tea Party swept Republicans back into congressional power, a politician who embodies the antithesis of that spirit stands on the verge of victory. This is regress, not progress, and the GOP will pay a severe price for the Faustian bargain of  'electability' that it entails. A party that chooses power over principle will lose both."
(Back on January 15, I referred to what's happening as "Republican Suicide".)

I thought I was the only one suspicious about the "unexpectedly" good economic news -- but obviously I'm not alone. It's all a bit too conveniently timed, in my opinion, and very hard to believe.

No comments: