Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sexual Stealing

Read the comments at The Anchoress about the whining student Sandra Fluke and her demands for free contraceptives at Catholic schools. Among others, I liked this one:  "Where are this girl’s parents? My parents would be beyond humiliated if I gave sworn testimony in Congress that it’s not fair that my mean college refuses to pay for me to have sex consequence free. If my parents found out about the testimony before hand, they would either a) give me a good talking to, about virtue, self control. And if that didn’t work, they would beg me not to embarrass the family on national tv for all posterity going into the Congressional Record." I don't want my taxpayer dollars supporting people like her.

No comments: