Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, January 30, 2017

A Shameful Comparison

I was furious when I heard that some liberals actually have the nerve to compare Trump's ban on Muslims from terrorist countries to not letting Jews to come to America during the Holocaust (for example the ship St Louis.)

I hate to tell you, but Jews aren't terrorists who commit mass murder, utilize homicide bombs, and fly planes into skyscrapers. Jews don't shout "Allah akbar" while slaughtering innocent people. Jews are the target, not the butcher.  As David Goldman says about Walter Russell Mead, "Prof. Mead compares this to America's refusal to accept Jewish immigrants during the Holocaust. I respect Mead, but I find the comparison offensive: How many Jewish refugees from Hitler murdered civilians at random (the answer is, not one)?"

No comments: