Is it racist to immediately suspect terrorism, as liberals will claim? No, it's common sense, and the sooner these terrorism-deniers wake up, the better. I am sick and tired of watching the same news reports over and over, and hearing the same excuses over and over!
After the Manchester terrorist attack, I read this column, which may also be pertinent now. It's Islamic Terrorism and the Politically Correct Stages of Grief:
- "Passive voice: There was an explosion, mass shooting that happened
- Cause unknown
- Suspect looked white or Hispanic
- May have been terrorism
- Horrifying pictures
- Police: Likely a “Lone Wolf” attack
- Hashtag for _________ City
- No motive known
- Witnesses: The man screamed, “Allahu akbar!” before shooting, detonation, etc.
- Police: Name of Asian, African refugee, immigrant, citizen is Something Something Muslim
- ISIS, Al Qaeda, name-of-Islamic-group claim responsibility
- Police/FBI/Other Agency: Suspect known to police, interviewed, deemed not a threat
- Suspect travelled to: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria for training
- Police: Family, accomplices arrested, possible “terror cell”
- Suspect attended ________ Mosque that was radicalized by __________ Imam
- Family in shock
- Politicians: The big concern here is Islamophobia and the fear of a “backlash”
- Memorial services and lighting of buildings
- Muslim representatives: This is not real Islam.
- Journalists: We may never know the motive.