Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Antisemitic Terrorism Attack in Pittsburgh Synagogue

Here we go again: "At least six people are dead and several more are wounded — including four police officers — after a mass shooting at the Tree of Life Congregation in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood Saturday morning."

This is not "mental illness", it's the oldest hatred. Put armed guards at all synagogues right now before copycats and other publicity-seekers decide to get into the news as well.  Stop the political correctness, get rid of the ridiculous gun-free zones, and get much tougher now!

Andy Blumenthal writes: "On this Shabbat there is not life in that holy house of worship, but another familiar Jewish massacre from a gunman screaming,  'All the Jews need to die!'
But why the Jews, what have we done to anyone?
This bloody raving lunatic thought we, the Jews, are in control of President, the country, and of course, are to blame for all its problems–as usual, the Jews are the ever-convenient and all-purpose scapegoat.
But who are we–men, women, and children that just want to live our lives with respect and dignity, to worship the L-rd in freedom, to take care of our dear families and communities, to contribute in every way to the good of society.
Why do they keep coming to hate on us and to kill us?"

Daniella Levy in Israel says, "Yes, of course I’m afraid.I’m afraid in Gush Etzion. I’m afraid in New York. I’m afraid in Jerusalem. I’m afraid in Barcelona. I’m afraid everywhere. Nowhere is safe.
I just can’t let that fear be the deciding factor when choosing where and how to live my life.
Jews have had reason to live in fear for thousands of years, in every place we’ve been. That hasn’t stopped us from becoming the most successful and influential minority in the history of humankind.
If I’m going to die for the crime of being Jewish, I’d rather it be in my historic homeland, where the national holidays are my holidays, where the national flag bears my symbol, where every hill and valley has a story from the Bible attached to it."

No comments: