Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, August 09, 2021

A Tale of Two Headlines

Here's a headline I spotted in my Vox  newsletter: "How to fight climate despair."  I can't even relate to this, since we're in a pandemic and the despair I see includes the fact that our heroic doctors and nurses are forced to exhaust themselves further caring for deliberately-unvaccinated COVID-spreaders, and even walking off the job!

A headline at Hot Air reads, "COVID compassion fatigue: How long can we keep caring about the unvaccinated?" That's easy: WE don't   care -- at least I don't. How long can "we" keep making excuses for these people as the hospitals fill up? How long can we keep begging and pleading and bribing day after day, months after the vaccines became available?

How long can we vaccinated, responsible, unselfish Americans continue to accept this never-ending nightmare we're living through?

No comments: