Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, August 31, 2023

The More COVID Circulates, the More Desperate COVID Deniers & Minimizers Become

I had to laugh at this Daily Mail headline: "A third of Americans still 'very worried' or 'somewhat worried' about getting Covid and one in SEVEN still wearing a mask in public, poll finds"

Only a third? All Americans should be worried!

My favorite part was how one in seven Americans "would 'think less of' someone wearing a mask in public."

If people are so shallow that and reckless that they think less of smart mask-wearers, they have a problem. I always wear a mask, and I could care less what other people think of me for doing so.  While they're caving in to peer pressure, I am wisely protecting myself against COVID & Long COVID.

Also, "When asked about booster shots, 34 percent said they would be willing to get another one and nine percent said they would not. The other 57 percent indicated they had not received an initial booster shot."

The "we will not comply" crowd are only hurting themselves and their families.  They seem to be proud to refuse to wear masks and get vaccinated, when all they are really doing is keeping COVID circulating.

No comments: