Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ambassador Bolton Speaks Up

I once heard a line about cease-fires that said something like, "Israel ceases, and the terrorists fire". Israel always gives, always shows restraint, and for what? As for Ambassador Bolton, I admire him and his plain talk. It makes me wonder why the Democrats so bitterly opposed his confirmation, even stooping to attacking his hair and choice of tie!


http://www.iris.org.il/blog/archives/1571-UN-Ambassador-Bolton-How-Do-You-Get-a-Cease-fire-with-a-Terrorist-Organization.html

"The simple reflexive action of asking for a cease-fire is not something that's really appropriate in a situation like this," U.S. Ambassador John Bolton told reporters Wednesday. "How do you get a cease-fire with a terrorist organization? I'm not sure anybody's ever done that before, and I'm not sure it's possible."

No comments: