Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another Way to Support Israel

Visit http://www.all4israel.org and purchase 10 blue and white "We Stand as One" bracelets for $20. I received mine today. For the past year, I have also worn their silver memorial bracelet. These bracelets are inscribed with the name of an Israeli murdered by terrorists. Mine says "St.Sgt.Ari Yehoshua Weiss, killed by terrorists
9-30-02, Age 21". It's a shame there's a need for such things, but it's also important to remind people of what Israelis have gone through every day of Israel's existence.

And in the mail today I saw something I never thought I would ever see. My German penpal, knowing I am Jewish, intentionally used a certain postage stamp. Half of the stamp shows the Israeli flag, the other half shows the German flag. The text, in German and Hebrew, says "40 years of diplomatic relations with Israel"!

No comments: