Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Benefits for Illegals

I was listening to the Michael Savage radio show last night when a caller asked why our representatives are more concerned about giving benefits to illegal aliens than they are concerned about arming, funding, and supporting our troops. I have often wondered about that myself. What is this obsession with helping illegal aliens? I simply don't get it. Read Rep. Eric Cantor's account of the disgrace on the House floor as Republicans tried to stop government health benefits from going to illegals. I had seen some of the melee on C-Span and was appalled at the hisses and the booing that was going on. We have to hope the Democrats don't win the White House in 2008, or things will get even uglier.

No comments: