Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Open Letter From a Proud American

Read and pass on this open letter from the fiancee of a September 11 victim, who opposes the closing of Guantanamo Bay. (via Michelle Malkin). She asks a question I have been asking for many years:
"Why should the United States or its citizens feel that they have to apologize to the world for being attacked or go on a PR campaign to improve its image? We do not! I feel that our President puts us at shame when he recently said in a trip overseas that he will restore America to its greatness. WE ARE A GREAT NATION, WE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN A GREAT NATION, AND I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. I don’t need to apologize and the President should not be apologizing to the world for me or for the U.S. for actions that are necessary to bring justice to the over 3000 victims and their families and to prevent further terrorist attacks on our nation."

No comments: