Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, July 08, 2010

"Some of My Best Friends Are Jewish"

As they say at Free Republic: "barf alert"! Read this Haaretz headline, plus this: "During the interview Wednesday, when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that 'some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion.' 'Ironically, I've got a Chief of Staff named Rahm Israel Emmanuel. My top political advisor is somebody who is a descendent of Holocaust survivors. My closeness to the Jewish American community was probably what propelled me to the U.S. Senate,' Obama said." Actually no - some of it may just be the fact that you've shown nothing but antipathy towards Israel and have done nothing but kowtow to Muslims!

No comments: