Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today's Mosque-a-Rama

Michael Goodwin writes that that idiot Mayor Bloomberg still doesn't get it. And The American Muslim website posts what the mosque's iman should say: "“I particularly recognize with humility such emotions coming from the families of the 9/11 victims. Although the loved ones of many of those who perished in the attacks support us, I believe that if the center at this location brings anguish to the family of a single 9/11 victim, it is one family too many. I, therefore, have decided not to build the center at 45-51 Park Place, two blocks north of ground zero. My associates and I are confident we can work something out with the city of New York to move it farther away from ground zero." We can only hope that happens.

No comments: