Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Liberalism IS a Mental Disorder

I am now convinced that Michael Savage was right when he defined liberalism that way. And I am convinced that reading and watching the news these days is hazardous to the health of all sane Americans. Today over at Free Republic, I was outraged when I came across this unbelievable statement by MNSBC's Michael Eric Dyson "When we see these kind of conflagrations, we’re able to point the finger and say, ‘Oh, how horrible it is’ — but we’re horrible, too, because we’ve quietly fueled and fomented the kind of unnecessary hostility towards Muslims that we ought to take a mirror at and look at ourselves."  Unnecessary hostility?  Are these liberals so completely delusional that they can't remember the Muslim attacks on September 11? Or the Muslim attack on the USS Cole? Or the Muslim attack on the Khobar Towers?  Or the Muslim bombing of Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland?  If these bleeding hearts had their way, they'd prefer us to kiss the Muslims rather than hate them! Excuse me, but I will continue to hate them. and especially this week, I have even less reason to ever change my mind.

No comments: