* Here are some thoughts on Benghazi from The Anchoress.
* Headline in the Boston Herald: Virginia Officials: Tamerlan Burial a Grave Injustice. They should have sent the body to Al Qaeda.
* It's about time that the media admitted this: "We Are Getting Big Stories Wrong". It's not that they're getting big stories wrong, it's that they are ignoring big stories if they are damaging to Obama. They are accomplices to the Administration.
* GM is building a Cadillac plant -- in China. Do they unemployed here even care?
* Here's Cindy Adams' yearly tribute to her mother.
* Meanwhile, this is the warped way the White House marks Mother's Day; by celebrating free birth control!