Miss him yet? From Moe Lane: "Just a reminder: ‘Bush-era policies’ were as following":
- Gas prices were low.
- So was unemployment.
- The labor participation rate was higher.
- Minority representation in the middle class was increasing.
- We had a manned space program.
- We had elections in Iraqi towns, instead of slave auctions.
- Our allies in Europe trusted us.
- Our rivals worldwide were wary of us.
- And our enemies did their absolute damnedest to hide from us. Well. The ones still breathing, at least.