Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Driven to Madness

What selfish, stupid idiots!  "17 percent take selfies or other photos while driving, AT&T study says. Technically Incorrect: A study shows that 70 percent of people admit to engaging in some phone activity at the wheel: 28 percent surf the Web, 30 percent send tweets 'all the time,' and it doesn't stop there."  Well, all I know is, I hope they end up killing themselves instead of killing me. What's it going to take to get them to stop? Maybe plowing into a school bus full of kids? 

The author wonders, "However much we might all think this is a terrible thing, how many of us have never partaken of this terrible practice? Even, dare I suggest, on a daily basis."  Well, believe it or not, there are some people like me who only drive when they're driving! How about that?

No comments: