Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, June 06, 2020

Political Correctness in Black & White

I did see Tucker Carlson's monologue last night about children's anger with their their parents over their lack of support for the violent protests.  I had heard about this and thought it sounded to me like a combination of emotional blackmail and indoctrination, or like something you used to hear about in China or the Soviet Union. Now, Hot Air sums up a New York Times op-ed: "White people should stop talking to relatives until they support BLM".

I'm waiting for similar things to happen in the workplace: wear a certain color in support of the protesters or you're a racist; attend indoctrination sessions addressing your "white privilege"; hire blacks even if unqualified, to prove your loyalty. It sounds a lot like brainwashing to me.

No comments: