Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, October 05, 2020

Dying To Win

All I could think of while watching Trump's return to the White House tonight was MacArthur's famous "I Have Returned" photo in the Philippines - and that's not a compliment.

Obviously he learned nothing from this normally life-altering medical crisis, as the world saw when he removed his mask . I felt physically ill myself when I saw that. The criticism from CNN is well-justified.

Walter Reed is a renowned medical center, but his doctors didn't acquit themselves very well. Also, whoever gave him the go-ahead to make that drive yesterday (on the same day as the memorial for the 200,000+ dead from COVID) made a dreadful decision. What were they thinking?

I realize he wants to win re-election, but how is he going to do that if he relapses or dies from COVID-19?

No comments: