Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Friday, October 23, 2020

The Real Donald Trump

What we saw at the debate last night was what we saw in 2016 when Trump outlasted 16 other candidates on the debate stage, experienced politicians like Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich. He outlasted Biden last night, too, finally using the presidential tone we've heard before, as well as the  knowledge, wit, and charm we've come to expect. I was very impressed.

I was reading VodkaPundit Stephen Green's always-entertaining and informative Drunkblogging page, as well as the the Townhall Media livetweet thread at Hot Air. Go there to see what you missed.

This was a great line by Trump to Biden:  “I ran because of you, If I thought you did a good job, I never would have run.”  Well, we need him again now, to protect us from the 'fundamental transformation' that the Democrats have in store for us.

No comments: