Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, May 17, 2007

TV or Not TV?

When it comes to TV shows, I am in the minority when it comes to the appeal of many hit shows. More interested in reading, only a few TV shows interest me (such as "Law & Order Criminal Intent" with the Columbo-like, but much more intense, Vincent D'Onofrio; and the British soap "EastEnders"). So I was amazed to hear that they are actually making a sitcom based on the Geico commercial cavemen. A whole show revolving around these characters? I don't even like those particular commercials, so I can't even imagine watching a 1/2 hour long show about them! For those of you who are avid TV watchers, I recommend the terrific TV Tattle website. Occasionally this site is down, but when it's available, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Soccer Dad said...

I'm glad to see that not the only who sees the similarity between CI and Columbo. Alas too many of the episodes have overtly political. (Especially the one with the Rachel Corrie/ dual loyalty theme._