Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Thoughts on Super Tuesday

Little Green Footballs says:
"Super Tuesday is upon us. I tossed and turned all night, haunted by the ghosts of Rudy and Duncan. And when I awoke, it was all not a dream-we really do have to choose between McCain and Romney. Sometime during that unrestful interval, I decided: I'm pulling the lever for Mitt Romney today. If John McCain is the nominee, we're going to have at least four years of a Democrat in the White House-and with some estimating that Iran will have a bomb within two years, that means we'd have a Democrat facing a nuclear-armed Iran. (Because we know they're not going to do anything serious to stop it.) Disaster. So I'm voting for Mitt, and I'm going to convince myself that I'm doing it wholeheartedly, without reservation-even if, in my dreams, I know the truth."

No comments: