Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Topics in the News

I agree with Michelle Malkin regarding the animal murder-suicide couple who just had to kill their innocent children as well. And, like readers of Lucianne.com, I am tired of hearing about people complaining that they didn't get their "free" digitial TV converter boxes. They've had 2 years to get the discount coupons. I didn't realize this was the latest bailout, or that television viewing was a "right". I do like this writer's idea for a taxpayer's march on Washington.

1 comment:

U. Ville said...

Well, I'm one of those who still doesn't have a converter box. I'm too lazy to actually figure out whether I need one or if my TV is new enough to have the technology already in it. I think I may just end up living without TV. That'll last till football season starts.