Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nobel Nebbish

The interesting thing about yesterday's shocking and still-incomprehensible Medalling Messiah news is that I instinctively went for confirmation not to the TV news, not to a newspaper, but to the Internet and the bloggers. I find it both satisfying and comforting to know that so many fine writers feel the same way I do about things. Among other sites, I checked out Soccer Dad and Betsy's Page, and I found this perfect Times of London piece via Lucianne.com. Of course, trusty Instapundit had a good roundup. But my favorite blog post headline came from Doug Ross @ Journal , with "Best of the Stunned Obama Nobel Prize Reactions." After reading all these items and more, you may still want to actually DO something to vent your frustrations, so answer this question -- does Obama deserve the Nobel Peace Prize? Vote at the New York Post and Washington Post polls, check out the results, and you'll feel somewhat better.

No comments: