Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Didn't He Know, and When Didn't He Know It?

It sounds like people are finally catching on: "Obama accused of misleading voters on Benghazi, Obamacare, Merkel. There's a pattern here." There sure is. You lie and claim you don't know a thing about Fast & Furious, the NSA spying, Benghazi; the media aids and abets your lies; and then people finally wake up when their insurance is cancelled. I'd love to see a Woodward and Bernstein-type expose of this fraud in the Washington Post or New York Times.

Dennis Prager writes quite an indictment:  "I have been broadcasting for 31 years and writing for longer than that. I do not recall ever saying on radio or in print that a president is doing lasting damage to our country. I did not like the presidencies of Jimmy Carter (the last Democrat I voted for) or Bill Clinton. Nor did I care for the 'compassionate conservatism' of George W. Bush. In modern political parlance 'compassionate' is a euphemism for ever-expanding government.  But I have never written or broadcast that our country was being seriously damaged by a president. So it is with great sadness that I write that President Barack Obama has done and continues to do major damage to America. The only question is whether this can ever be undone."

No comments: