Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Monday, October 28, 2013

The REAL Obamacare Scandal

We shouldn't HAVE to accept being kicked off our health care plans. This Florida woman who is going from paying $54 a month to $591, asks,"What I have right now is what I'm happy with, and I just want to know why I can't keep what I have. Why do I have to be forced into something else?" Does the Obama Administration just expect everyone who pays for health insurance to just meekly accept these cancellation notices?  I don't understand the sheeplike "Oh well" attitude, unless that's what the media is deliberately encouraging,  We shouldn't be forced into something else. This, not the website trouble, is the real outrage. We've worked hard to earn our health insurance, and we need lawyers and advocates willing to fight with us on our behalf!

No comments: