Cumulative Confirmed COVID-19 Cases

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Football Flop

What an amusing column regarding last night's unamusing Vikings-Giants football game! Steve Politi writes, "I have witnessed the worst game in the history of professional football. Did you see it, too? You really did? I mean, I was paid to see it. What was your excuse? Those 32 words should be more than enough about this. We should all wake up, splash some water on our faces, and like the morning after an awkward hookup at an office Christmas party, pretend the whole thing never happened... You know that scene in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark,' when Indiana Jones tells Marion to cover her eyes when the Nazis opened the Ark? And then all the faces of the Nazis melted off? That's what I kept expecting to see when I looked into the stands at MetLife Stadium."

No comments: